Yes, as per CBP regulation you need to have EIN/SSN for filing an ISF / Entry Summary. Also, you need to have a residence in the U.S. and be recognized as a U.S. Legal entity.

We understand that this is very sensitive information, and can assure you that we take all the security measures required to keep your information safe.