How to clear cache & cookies
Modified on: Thu, 14 Jul, 2022 at 1:43 PM
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
In Safari on Mac
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data.
- Remove the checkmark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With the Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.